Sorry for being away for a while.
I was busy completing the next 2 NEW millionaire seminars:
- “from a beauty salon/SPA to a powerful brand”
- “multiply your wealth GENE”.
Each seminar includes about 120 slides packed with NEW INFORMATION and is equal to writing a full version business book.
The most important – completing those 2 new seminars will deliver a lot of ideas and practical examples of solving essential problems that every beauty salon/spa owner faces each day.
The way that the seminars are constructed makes sense to me- first get 1000 new customers, step 2 -develop into a powerful BRAND, step 3 – Multiply your wealth GENE by multiplying your knowledge and the practical experience by expanding your business or sponsoring others.
Completing those 3 seminars is not the end but a beginning. Under each seminar THEME there will be NEW SEMINARS that will deepen the learned knowledge and solve more problems that each beauty salon/SPA owner faces in order to achieve maximal business potential and return on investment.
I am off to POINT OF SKIN MUNICH for the weekend and I will send to you some interesting videos about BUILDING A BRAND that people want to talk about…
Turkey was the first to complete introducing the MILLIONAIRE SEMINAR I, MILLIONAIRE SEMINAR II and last weekend we launched the MILLIONAIRE SEMINAR III.
I believe that (as a result) Turkey will again break the business growth record in 2010.
Turkey isn’t just introducing exciting seminars but TURKEY IS INTRODUCING THE SEMINARS as effective tools to solve problems of beauty salons/SPA’s in Turkey.
Published by: Ron on May 28th, 2010 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
The most simple principle of earning more money is to invest more money.
Invest more money = Make more money
But, what if you as a beauty salon owner don’t have money for a start?
So, let’s take the word money out of the above formula.
Here is the result:
Invest more = Make more
Yes, it is as simple.
So, in what to invest more OR WHAT TO INVEST MORE if money isn’t in the formula?
You can start with investing more time.
But, what if you also don’t have enough time to invest?
Question – What do you have to invest if money and time are not something that you as a beauty salon owner have?
Do you have enough free space? If yes? maybe invest this space….
Point of Skin Munich had some small space to invest.
Maria Tange “the owner” found a Nail Designer that just received her Nail Design certificate…the nail designer had “time to invest” …
So, here was born a mutual investment in “time and space” - Maria gave (invested) a corner of hear beauty salon (her space) to a Nail Designer for 3 month for zero cost.
The Nail Designer as a return agreed to invest 3 month (6 days a week, 8 hours each day) in doing Nail Design to all of Maria’s customers and to NEW CUSTOMERS that are going to join Maria’s beauty salon during the next 3 month.
After those 3 month mutual investment will be over, maria will receive about 350 EURO monthly rent (4200 EURO annually )for the Nail Design corner. The New Nail designer will fully charge the customers that she served during those 3 month.
Additional profits (that aren’t “money” at this point):
- The New Nail designer will become known to Maria’s customer and will have the opportunity to practice her skills for the next 3 month.
- Maria on the other hand- will spoil her customers with Free Of Charge nail design services and will gain happier customers.
- Maria will be able to offer to all customers “pay for a face treatment and get your nails done FOR FREE”
- Or Buy products for a value of… “and get your nails done FOR FREE”…
Concentrating on INVEST MORE in order TO EARN MORE can bring up wild ideas that can increase your income short and long term!!!!
What Maria did was another sort of B2B
Published by: Ron on May 14th, 2010 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
The German Point Of Skin BLOG Is UP. Tomorrow the BLOG will receive it’s final touches. the designers will insert the German texts “about the author” and “products” and it will be fully ready to takeoff.
The same goes for the GERMAN POINT OF SKIN TWITTER ACCOUNT
If you look at the BLOG and the TWITTER account, you will realize that they are well designed and look professional (that builds trust).
Starting on Friday, Point Of Skin Munich will start it’s “social media marketing” campaign.
The campaign will include:
- Contacting facebook target groups (In the Munich geographical area)
- Contacting TWITTER target groups (In the Munich geographical area)
- Posting to the existing database and reviving the relationships with the current customers.
- Social media optimization for the blog so that google and the other search engines will discover the NEW BLOG.
- And so on and more…
Well, there is nothing NEW about Tweeting, Facebook or blogging…However, the NEW THING is that all of the above will be finally done (on a daily base).
- Being engaged with your geographical area/community on a daily base “no matter what” is the NEW THING in Point Of skin munich (as it was not done until today).
- The discipline to do it every day (like brushing your teeth every morning) is the NEW THING (the discipline).
The other NEW THING is the content that will be published:
- The content will include “words and phrases that finally work”!
- The focus and the idea is to “try to read skincare consumers minds” in regard to what bothers them.
- The mission is to figure out what are the problems (in all areas of life) that bother potential customers.
- The blog will concentrate in solving peoples problems by buying BIONOME SKINCARE and by visiting a BIONOME beauty salon/Point Of Skin.
- Daily exercise and daily discipline in writing BLOGS and engaging your community.
- Constant focus on the essentials, figuring out the problems that people have, answering how are we going to solve each problem and the most important: what images, what words and what phrases we will use in order to communicate the benefits that we exclusively offer!!!
Your success is directly connected to the words that you use to communicate your ideas and the solutions that you offer. It is all about the images and words that you use!!!!!
Take time and watch this important VIDEO.
Published by: Ron on May 12th, 2010 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
I clicked on skincare reviews on youtube and got some interesting results.
Some videos were viewed by nearly over 3 million views!!!
Most of the videos are totally “amateur made”, like this one (for example).
other videos are using the words “cool” or “this is really good” isn’t a relevant language for real professionals.
Watch and see for yourself.
In other videos (430,758 views) , the presenters explains that there are 4 questions that you need to answer before you start to review a product:
- Did you get those items sent to you for free OR DID YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF?
- Are you affiliated with the company in any way?
- Is the company paying you to this video?
- Is it your honest opinion or is it a paid review?
I from the other side honestly don’t care if “Is it your honest opinion or is it a paid review” or any of the above questions. The only thing that consumers care about are:
- What benefits will they have FROM LISTENING TO YOU (will they save or earn money, will they become healthier, will they avoid having damages etc…)?
- On what facts (Scientific study or working experience) do you relay on…?
- What are the meanings of the facts that you present…?
- Who are you as a professional?
- Why did you decide to make this video?
In such an environment of so many “amateur” videos, it is a great opportunity for real skincare professionals to start shooting professional product reviews. You have so many free of charge tools that will support your professional claims.
All together – shooting product reviews proves to be a great tool to gather attention to what you do and can drive new traffic to your business.
Published by: Ron on May 11th, 2010 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
They say that Apple sold one milline Ipads in the first month!
Apple fans claim that out of those one million Ipad buyers, “only 300,000” are true apple fans.
So, how did the other 700,000 Ipad buyers decide to buy an Ipad?
Apple fanns claim that they are the ones that sold the other 700,000 Ipad (to all the rest).
I believe it!!!
How did the Apple fans do it?
when you click on “unboxing” on youtube this is what you see
The Number One in UN-BOXING are the Apple fans with “unboxing ipods”!!!
It was just mazing to see that in some of the endless “unboxing videos” THERE WERE OVER 488,000 VIEWERS!!!
Yes, over 488,000 viewers “were sold on” by JUST ONE APPLE FAN!
You can now understand how and why 300,000 Apple fans claim that they re responsible for most of the Ipad sales.
What is the “hidden force” that motivates APPLE FANS to talk about Appel’s products? The answer is – EXCITEMENT (they are excited…)
Where does this excitement come from, where does it start?
The answer is – It starts with Apple’s CEO!!! He is excited himself about Apple’s products, his team is excited about Apple’s products and this exciting company (Apple) is transmitting this excitement to the Apple excited users.
Apple’s users excite all the rest!!!!!!
There is a lot to learn from Apple.
If you just take this issue of “excitement”, shoot an exciting Video of how excited you are with your products, give this video to your customers to spread among their friends, encourage your customers to shoot a short video about how excited they are with the products that you sell to them….you may have the chance of doing what apple does in your business. Be exciting!
To be excited is for FREE (OF CHARGE) and includes a great and exciting business potential.
PS- I checked “unboxing skincare” on youtube. Not only that there is hardly anything to see but whatever there is is definitely not exciting…here is your business opportunity to do something different – something exciting.
IT IS SIMPLY NOT EXCITING AT ALL
Published by: Ron on May 10th, 2010 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »