The people have a right to clean air, pure water, and to the preservation of the natural, scenic, historic and aesthetic values of the environment.
Every one of you sitting here today is carrying at least 500 measurable chemicals in your body that were never in anybody’s body before the 1920s… We have dusted the globe with man-made chemicals that can undermine the development of the brain and behavior, and the endocrine, immune and reproductive systems, vital systems that assure perpetuity… Everyone is exposed. You are not exposed to one chemical at a time, but a complex mixture of chemicals that changes day by day, hour by hour, depending on where you are and the environment you are in… In the United States alone it is estimated that over 72,000 different chemicals are used regularly. Two thousand five hundred new chemicals are introduced annually—and of these, only 15 are partially tested for their safety. Not one of the chemicals in use today has been adequately tested for these intergenerational effects that are initiated in the womb. -Theo Colburn, Speech at the State of the Word Forum, San Francisco, 3 Oct 96
It is safe to say that we do not always know what is good for us, as we believe the manufacturers and brand labels that what they put into your jar is safe and healthy. that the ingredients will not harm, pollute or irritate our skins. why do we feel the need to be blind when it comes to our health and that of our families health. we continue to pollute our skins with mineral oils, fragrances, chemical dyes, minerals not endemic to the skin and we wonder why we see no results or the results we expect to see.
Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations. The environment, after all, is where we all meet, where we all where we all have a mutual interest. It is one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we can become.
When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. by understanding what is in your jar of skincare we are able to ensure that we cleanse our skins correctly and remove any pollution by using safe pure plant oils instead of mineral oils we start to see our skins blossom with summer radiance, even clear skin textures and tones, skin that is free and able to function in its optimal balance, to show its and your true authentic beauty.
You know that the air and water are being polluted, as is everything we touch and live with, and we go on corrupting the nature that we need. We don’t realize we have a commitment to God to take care of nature. To cut down a tree, to waste water when there is so much lack of it, to let buses poison our atmosphere with those noxious fumes from their exhausts, to burn rubbish haphazardly – all that concerns our alliance with God. -Oscar Romero (1917-1980), The Violence of Love, March 11, 1979
Published by: Ron on October 19th, 2011 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
A relaxing day at the SPA or even just a few hours away pampering yourself is likely to do you a world of good. While indulgence is high on the list, the main reason for visiting a SPA is for stress relief and the pursuit of wellness. It is well known that negative stress can lead to a number of medical conditions and illnesses and a Spa as the centre of serenity and de-stressing is the perfect address for those times.
You may feel that you don’t have the time to visit a day SPA or any type of SPA for that matter right now and that is actually the critical moment when an appointment is essential and could do you the most good. If you constantly feel as if there just isn’t enough time in the day, there is a good chance that you are overworked, stressed and urgently in need of some quality, personal time. So whether you’re looking to reap the physical benefits, psychological perks, or both, here are some additional reasons to visit a beauty salon/SPA:
- You are feeling less than your best: No matter how good you look, both men and women go through periods of time where they feel less attractive. If you are experiencing that right now, a visit to your day SPA/beauty salon may be just what you need.
- You want or need to get away for “Me time“: Both men and women experience pressure each and every day. Sometimes you may feel the need to escape temporarily. In this case a local day SPA is the perfect solution because once you have entered their fragranced, tranquil rooms it feels as if you are thousands of miles away at a weekend retreat.
- Bonding with your mother/daughter/sister/girlfriends: Again because time is not elastic, this gives you a few hours to catch up with those VIPs in your life.
- Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, new job or any other special occasion: It’s a fun different way to spend the day.
- You’re launching a new beginning: If you have experienced a dramatic change in your life you may want to renew yourself from head to toe. Its exhilarating, a kind of metamorphoses the old you transformed into… well whatever you want to be.
- You’re looking to improve your skin: A sudden impulse overwhelms you like when you decide to go through your closet and give clothes to a charity, have a yard sale or paint your bathroom a sunny yellow.
- You feel that you need to detoxify and develop new healthy habits: You want to kick start a new healthy lifestyle.
- You have a special event you want to look refreshed and glowing for: Everyone should see how good you look.
- You’re seeking advice on nutrition, fitness, lifestyle balance or stress control.
- You want to be informed about new product and treatment innovations: There are always new things going on and the information is valuable to you.
Continue the spoiling at home: Remember to take product with you that will allow you to enjoy your Spa ambience and feeling at home…
Published by: Ron on October 12th, 2011 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »
Not only does it prevent the top layers of the skin from thickening, but is also prevents the skin from becoming a pale and lifeless skin. If the skin has a lot of fine lines and wrinkles, exfoliation helps it to be less noticeable and it prevents dehydration, poor oxidation, sluggish circulation and the formation of blemishes and a rough uneven texture, due to cell build-up.
Have a Wonderful Bionome Day,
Published by: Ron on October 5th, 2011 | Filed under Uncategorized
Comment now »